How to consolidate credit card debt using three different methods.
LightStream Loans: http://bit.ly/LS_DebtConsolidation
(I may be compensated by LightStream through this link.)
Please subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/HonestFinance?sub_confirmation=1
If you want to know how to get rid of credit card debt, then you’re watching the right video. I’ll be covering why you’d want to consolidate credit card debt, which has to do with your credit utilization score and credit card interest.
I’ll also be covering 3 unique ways to consolidate credit card debt that I believe work the best. Getting a personal loan, balance transfer offers and cash-out refinancing are the three ways to consolidate credit card debt that I’ll be covering.
— Resources and Recommendations —
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means if you click through the links, I can receive a small commission (at no cost to you). This helps support the channel and allows me to continue making in-depth content for you. Thanks for the support.
COURSES I RECOMMEND:
– How to Grow and Rank on YouTube: http://bit.ly/YTRankingAcdmy
BOOKS I RECOMMEND:
– Get 2 Free Audiobooks from Audible: http://bit.ly/AudibleFreeTrial_HF (Because leaders are readers 🙂
– The $3 Book that Changed my Life: http://amzn.to/2DuHmIy
– Best Book on Time Management: http://amzn.to/2Cj59hG
– Best Book on Investing/Stock Market: http://amzn.to/2DtEM5E
– Best Book on Budgeting/Debt: http://amzn.to/2Ekyszc
– Best Book on How Money Works: http://amzn.to/2Eaqdp5
INVESTING AND LOANS:
– Check out Betterment for automated, low-fee investing: http://bit.ly/Betterment_Investing
– Get a Free Stock for trying Robinhood: http://bit.ly/robinhood_hf
– Lightstream loans is who I recommend for any auto loans, personal loans or debt consolidation. They have the best rates and don’t charge any fees or pre-payment penalties. http://bit.ly/lightsteam_loans
Welcome to the Honest Finance Channel!
I’ll give you the honest truth about a variety of financial topics in a way that actually makes sense. I’m not a financial advisor and I’m not here to advertise a bunch of products. I simply want to share my financial advice with anyone who will listen.
Help me translate my videos: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?c=UCNGiXK9ZsxIzY-3g_TPilBQ&tab=2